Re: Special US release...

Shant Pelley <ag344\!/chebucto.ns.ca> had this to say about Re: Special US release...

}i don't think it's so much of a "thank you" ep for the "loyal" US fans as
}it is an incentive for people to purchase it or *re*purchase it.

Yes, not just for Americans to purchase it.  If half the copies go
to Ontarian cross-border shoppers, who's to complain.  That much
closer to gold record status down south.

It sounds to me like a good marketing incentive, and as was learned
with Geffen, even good albums need good marketing.  "Best Canadian
Album Ever", and it didn't even go gold here?  I hope Enclave
knows the market well enough to know how to target the sales.  If
the videos do reach the Tragically Hip/beer swilling collegiate
market segment, then the bonus trax will be even more reason for
them to buy it.

Geez, should I be taking a Commerce degree?
Andrew