Re: Special US release...

> This whole "Hardcorelogo" thing is funny, apparently Waye Mason has an
> article in the Coast looking for old HCL "vinyl".. Waye, wake up.. hello.
> Fictional band. -1pt indie cred ;P.. hahaha.

While my lawyers are looking into suing Bruce MacDonald, his promotions
company, and the Coast and its editors, all I am authorised to say at
this time is this:  "The whole thing was a joke, ads looking for HCL
vinyl ran in many papers and magazines with real peoples names attached.
I was not consulted.  It is an example of the not so sense of humour of
the Coast."

W.

I'm not really going to sue anyone, you bozos.

  Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
                        :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
  P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  B3J 3S9               : Page Music Distribution, Atlantic