Re: Canadian content laws

>At 01:38 PM 11/17/96 -0500, you wrote:
>>If you want to hear some really good music on the radio, don't turn to
>>89X, 96.3, or the River...  Your best bet is to tune in to CJAM 91.5 FM in
>>Windsor.  It is the University of Windsor radio station, and there are
>>alot of good shows and alot of good Canadian music can be found.
>>
>>Although the wattage is pretty low, you can probably get it from Detroit.
>>Key shows on CJAM include:  Pop Smear, Radio Wave Wipeout, A Fishing Tale,
>>Stolen Live Tracks, and Indie Guitar Swing.  Some of these shows are 100%
>>Canadian content.

Dunno if you know or some of the other folks around, but this past summer
CJAM got it's power increase to around 500 watts now so alot more people can
actually hear it :). A couple of my fav shows are Cowboys and Indies and
Stuck in the Middle With You.

Oh and sorry to BLues X Man. He's gonna receive 2 copies of this, DOH! :P
       _=______________________-_
  =< ' |  ========|______________+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+|
    \| |  ========|______________                                             +
    /  | ========|/                  Yuppie Slayer <-> yupislyr\!/mnsi.net      |
   |___| ________' Die,         ->Mystery Science Theater 3ooo MSTie #669o9   |
  '.... /  |  |    Yuppie Scum! ->Church of the SubGenius Reverend            +
 |......|  \  |   /             ->First Church of the Desecrated Yuppie Corpse|
|......|-____'  o               ->Windsorites/Surrounding Area Check Out      +
|......|      -/|\              ->#windsor on IRC, maybe someone will be on :)|
'.......|      /^\              ->For the "elite" Windsor channel, ask around +
|.......|                       ->We're most likely on EFNET                  |