Re: Canadian content laws

If you want to hear some really good music on the radio, don't turn to
89X, 96.3, or the River...  Your best bet is to tune in to CJAM 91.5 FM in
Windsor.  It is the University of Windsor radio station, and there are
alot of good shows and alot of good Canadian music can be found.

Although the wattage is pretty low, you can probably get it from Detroit.
Key shows on CJAM include:  Pop Smear, Radio Wave Wipeout, A Fishing Tale,
Stolen Live Tracks, and Indie Guitar Swing.  Some of these shows are 100%
Canadian content.

       +++> "Sorry about that, but I think that I'm going insane." <+++
			  -Christopher Moon Socket-

**1A Systems Design Engineering***|
***University of Waterloo*********|