Re: sloan and other stateside releases...

Hmmm so Sloan will add in an extra little CD with the American release of
OCtA.  SO will this be a full length CD or will it be an EP?  And what
about all of us that ordered(from Murderecords) or bought OCtA?  Now do
we have to go out and buy a CD(that here in Austin will cost me at least
$13.99 maybe even $15.99).  I hope that it is full length then I will
have no regrets spending mad cash on Sloan.  But what will I do with two
copies of OCtA?  It comes to my mail box in about two weeks(hopefully).
Even if the extra CD is just an EP, I guess that I will go out and still
buy it.  I just can't get enough of the band.  Then I'll have two copies,
so I guess if one gets a flat I'll have a spare.

"This is such a filthy guitar solo..."  Noise Addict-Filthy