Re: Canadian content laws

If what alan says is true than I'm a little on the scared side.....if anyone
is also a little creeped out by the fact that 89X in Detroit might be rolling
back their playing of canadian music please!!!! e-mail Millen (who I agree is
the worst dj....he came from 96.3......but he does listen to what at least I
have said to him on the phone and e-mailed him unlike some of the dj's) at
MILLEN89X\!/aol.com......if enough people e-mail him they might get the message
(I hope)

-Mac