Jale on CBC Radio

For all you canadians and those with them worldband radios:

The realtime broadcast of Jale which was aired on CBC last April (i
believe?) will be rebroadcast in part or in whole on Saturday December
28th. They dont usually rebroadcast stuff like this ive been told, but they
are making some exception. I have no idea why :)

p.s. for all you who can't get cbc realtime via radio, you can also listen
to it via the internet. I'll repost the address when i find out the time of
the broadcast.

        dARRYl kOHUt
digital.images\!/sk.sympatico.ca

"But you were feeding on blue-green algae,
 And Manitoba watered hens!" - Superfriendz