Re: Zumpano

>anywhere.  I once heard "Underwhelmed" on a radio station in Chicago.  I

Only once?! Yikes, in my gleeful ignorance thought it was hit everywhere!
Of course, the only alt-rock radio station in the area at the time ("the
area" being Detroit) was in Windsor... I've since learned that 89X airplay
does not equal US hit, but I guess I hadn't thought that far back.

My roommates here in Georgia think I have a strange preoccupation with
Canada, what with my Canadian CDs, Canadian e-mail, and nonstop talk of
hockey (the Atlanta Knights moved to Maine this year! :-(   )

alan

ps. I sent a _massive_ message out to the list last week that was supposed
to go private -- sorry!