Re: Updated Cool Blue Halo Tour

Actually, the show Patrick put on at the Kordova was the coolest show
Cool Blue Halo played thus far on the tour, tho look out for
Lennoxville.  No, Cool Blue Halo is NOT playing Mrs. Robinsons, for which
we apologize deeply and sincerly, somehow I thought Tara had called to
cancel and she thought I had...  CBH is playing Lennoxville that day..
sorry!

W.

  Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
                        :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
  P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  B3J 3S9               : Page Music Distribution, Atlantic