1996 CASBY Awards and other juicy Sloan info

hey kidz,
	so I went to the the 102.1 homepage today (the 14th of November)
as it was listed as the day to vote; and nothing was there about the
CASBY's. Anybody know what's up with that?

	Also Sloan will be playing Brownies in NYC this Sunday (11/17)--an
all-ages show-- with Lotion and some other pretty crappy bands and
Wednesday (11/20)--a US licensed show (which means over 21, kids)-- with
fellow Canadians, By Divine Right. If anyone, sorta in the area, needs
directions on how to get there or any more info e-mail me privately.

Ciao,
Julie--
   who's extremely happy to be getting a huge Canadian music fix this
weekend with Tristian Psionic tonight, Pluto tomorrow, and Sloan on

Coach Jules, NYC tour guide to the Sonic Unyon boys

                          RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire
                             (check out the zine 'Marcus Said "Magazen"')

					             All-around Riotgrrl

		Today's Topic: I need a real paying job!