Re: Zumpano

I still haven't checked out Zumpano, someday I will though.  I plan on
buying all the records that I can from Murderecords just so I can have a
bigger than hip CD collection and bunches of 7"s that not many people
have.  But I am glad to hear  when any Canadian band get's radio air play
anywhere.  I once heard "Underwhelmed" on a radio station in Chicago.  I
don't remember which one though.  I am so sad to hear that Chixdiggit got
slagged.  Here in Texas their last concert(the one before the one I
posted about) review got 3 1/2 stars(out of a possible four).  The
reviewer did say that their lyrics where a little juvenile(in regards to
I Wanna Hump You).  But the beauty of the show was their connection with
the crowd.  Maybe the reviewer in Atlanta was having a bad day.  Or is
still mad at all the loyalists moving to Canada.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.