jale

Hi. I'm new here. =)  And I have a question.

I got this jale 7" a couple of years ago, put out on Cinnamon Toast and
Derivative with two songs on it, namely 'Brother' and 'Emma'.  I have a
personal interest in the second song (for obvious reasons) and was wondering
if anyone knew whether or not it is a cover song, since I have a sneaking
suspicion that it is.  And if you know who originally sang it or wrote it,
that'd be great too.

Thanks in advance,

emma.
Emmabean 		   =)		   "I know my chicken,
s1288813\!/uottawa.ca			   you got to know your chicken..."
University of Ottawa - Honours English B.A.		-Cibo Matto