superfriends/z

hellooooo

last night i almost saw the superfriendz/zumpano. it was 19+ so we were
worried we wouldn't get in so we had a big intricate story worked out about us
being with the carleton u. newspaper because i borrowed a press pass for there
and so we went and interveiwed them. but then were kicked out because we had
no id. the guys were nice and tried to let them let us stay, but we got the
boot. damn.

and i asked about the 'z'. drew said they'de never had any problem with any
other superfriends, as far as they knew there were no others. they just liked
the z. hmm.

so i thought you'd care to know that, people were discussing it a while ago..

sarah