realtime hom live stuff

I'm really really sorry about this but i totally forgot that realtime was
featuring the halifax on music festival for the live concert this saturday, and
i was wondering if somebody who recorded it would be so nice as to re-record for
me if i send them a blank tape plus postage.  I've got the superfriendz from
last week on tape, so if ya wanna  trade...   Sorry again and thanks so much in
advance.  It never fails... there's always one of us pullin' a stunt like this
after an east coast related realtime concert... oh well.  :)  Take care all,

alphie

102470.1227\!/compuserve.com