info, please

Hi,

Somebody mentioned a while back about a decent record store in Bedford, or
somewhere like that outside the former Halifax proper, which had a pretty
good selection of used and Indie stuff.  I think it may have been in a strip
mall or mini-mall or something similar.  Would somebody in the know, be so
kind as to email me the name and some vague directions, of said store.

Also, if anyone would email as to what gigs are taking place on Nov 21-24 in
the Halifax area, I'd appreciate it very much too.

Thanks a lot.

best,
jfb

John F Butland   O-