SLOANET SHIRTS UPDATE

Well boys and girls, Tuesday November 12th will see the production of the
SloanNet shirts. If you are still interested in ordering a shirt... well,
you'd better find some way of wiring me the money by tuesday. If you don't
know anything about the shirts, don't ask... I will not be sending the .gif
file of what the shirts look like to anymore people. Mainly b/c it really
did no good. I was disappointed with the turnout of people who actually
order'd from the # of people who were interested.

Anyway, the main point of this message was to let all know when production
was actually taking place. I just kinda went on a tangent. :P

L8R all

dARRYl kOHUt

"And touching the scar on your back like a relief map" - Superfriendz