Re: Mr. Sun

On Fri, 8 Nov 1996, Cory J. Boehm wrote:

> > Does anybody notice that Mr. Sun is missing from the Parts 1-3 Elevator
> > to Hell CD?  Why?  It was a delightful song!
>
> I think it had to do with the space limitations of the CD format, ie there
> wasn't
> enough time.

nope...there's still about 15 minutes of cd space. you can squeeze *just*
under 80 minutes on a compact disc now.
what i heard was something to do with it being a copyright thing...it's
not his song...mr. dressup or something?
not a space thing though.
cheers,
shant:)

"men...calloused hands...men..."   M. Gaudet - 28/07/96