So who's the back ground vocals?

I just got the Elevator to Hell Cd about two weeks ago.  My first comment
is that I am glad that Rick White produced a different sound from the one
he was doing with Eric's Trip.  You can hear EtH in Eric's Trip and
vice-versa,  but that's because of Mr. White's flavour.  What I really
like about Parts 1-3 is that they give me the feeling of being on some
sort of evil demented carnival ride.  A cross between the Zipper on acid,
and Riding the Merry-Go-Round smoking a joint(but that's pretty
ambiguous, a joint could be anything).  So I like it a lot.  But really
my question is....In "why I didn't like August 93" is that Chris
Murphy(of Sloan fame) on the back ground vocals?  It also sounds like
he's on one other song, but I can't remember which one.  Sorry if this
has been brought up in the past before, I am just wondering :-)

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.