Euphonic, Rome Plows, Hercules?

Can someone please give me some info on these bands. i.e. discography, how
to get their music?, how long have they been together?, members names, etc.

Thanks.
Eric

"Would you, (Jay), say that Twice Removed, perhapes was a reactionary record
and if the climate of the music industry or music scene was a little bit
different, we would not have made exactly that record or would you say we
would have made that record anyway, even though there was a glut of shit
guitar bands which we were trying to seperate ourselves from?" C.M. \!/ Music
West "Breaking up is Hard to do"