Re: Stooges

Hi friends, me again,

Thanks to all you guys who sent me the identity of the song on that
Nike commercial during the Olympics. "Search and Destroy" by Iggy and
the Stooges was found on the newly-released "Nude and Rude: the best
of Iggy Pop". Great stuff! Already got geared up to party twice while
listening to it. "Look out... 'cause I'm using technology!" This was
the "21st century reference"... I thought it said "21st century".

Thanks again to all you guys, and rock on!
Glen (aka Barney Rubble)

"Truth is beauty. Beauty is truth. Anything that is not
beautiful must not be the truth, but a fabricated figment
of someone's imagination." Philsophy learned from "The Restaurant
at the End of the Universe", book II of the five-part trilogy,
"The Hitch-Hiker's Guide to the Galaxy", by Douglas Adams. S;^)