Re: Updated Cool Blue Halo Tour

Hee, hee...

November 8, in Guelph, at the ALBION HOTEL...

Thank you very much, all you eager people!

This tour changed on the hour last week and I was booking it from a
friends place in Toronto with my calling card, somewhere along the line
my press release file got confused...

I wish they were playing the Volcano but Lisa never called back...

So anyway, enjoy the show at the ALBION..

W.

  Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
                        :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
  P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  B3J 3S9               : Page Music Distribution, Atlantic