Updated Cool Blue Halo Tour

COOL BLUE HALO has seen their tour change a whole lot since they left for
Toronto OCtober 24.  Most of the shows between Nov 4 and November 15 have
been changed, and Madhat's van had transmission problems, so they headed
home after the Lee's Palace show.

Here are the dates as of today:

The Grad Lounge		London			Wednesday, November 6
COOL BLUE HALO  OPENING FOR LICORICE FIX at Grad House
Volcano			Guelph			Friday, November 8
Kordova Cafe		Kitchener/Waterloo	Saturday, November 9
AmegioÕs		Hamilton		Tuesday, November 12
Teradactyl		Windsor			Friday, November 15
with Licorice Fix.
The Lion		Lennoxville, QC		Saturday, November 16

  Waye Mason            : "We come prepared to give our lives and debate
                        :  the morality of parking on a crosswalk."
  P.O. Box 36082        :                            Abbie Hoffman, 1968
  Halifax, Nova Scotia  : No Records, No Talent, Ananda Foundation
  B3J 3S9               : Page Music Distribution, Atlantic