Eric's Trip 7"

Ok so I was at the record store today and found an Eric's Trip 7" that I
don't recall seeing on any discography.  It's on metoo! records, and I
don't know the year it was released.  It is a split with a band from
Columbus, Ohio(I think) called Moviola.  The Eric's Trip songs are Pillow
and (red).  If any one has any further info on the 7" please inform me
for I know nothing about it.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.