Re: oops! more SFZ news

MON!!! I'm not liking this news.....pardon my French..but I would BEAT
the FUCKER WHO STOLE that bass to a living pulp!  The superfriendz have
been my favourite band for sooo long....to top my weekend off, I play
drums in the band Rec Room...we played Scotland Yard Saturday night with
Haggis (WICKED SHOW)...well to get to the point...my MORONIC sister
forgot YES FORGOT to tape the superfriendz gig on CBC...I couldn't listen
to it because we went on to play the EXACT SAME TIME that the
Superfriendz did in Vancouver.  I then hop in my friendz (no pun
intended) car to bust up some tunes on CBC 102.7 here in Halifax....all I
hear is "Thank you...good night.." the end of the show...the
Doughboys..whom I dislike very much..like frig!!!!
	So here is my request...I am such a big fan of the SF...if anyone
has a GOOD recording of this show...could I run over to yer house & dub
it???? I live in Dartmouth, NS...THANK YOU soo much to whomever makes my
request come true :>

	Victor Canales
	(902) 461-2332