Re: Super Friends ???????!!!!

> regarding band names? Do the SFZ have any claim in getting the imposters
> to drop their names? i know this shouldn't bother me that much but it'd be
> like some band calling themselvs Slown. y'know?

Well, from what I have heard, the SFZ were not the first band to grab
that name, hence the spelling of it, ie. the "Z". So, if anything the
other band would have claim to it.. I don't think there has been any
problem yet.. it's not like it's the _most_ obscure name either.
Oh, my Sloan tribute band, Slown will be playing at the Oasis soon,
more on that later.
The Post you amend,
    Brendan.