Re[2]: The Beach Boys and the Sloan boys

"OK this is becoming tiresome.  Ours is not to dissassemble every single
influence of Sloan down to which particular song of which particular group
is being ripped off."

Ok, maybe I missed something, because I didn't know we were discussing who
Sloan ripps off.  (Sometimes I get posts in the wrong order, such as
getting replies to stuff before I even receive the original post, so that
may be the case here.  That'll be my disclaimer.)  I thought people were
talking about bands Sloan sounds like and perhaps some of Sloan's
influences.  There was finally a thread I was ENJOYING and KNEW something
about and already people are complaining.

I like hearing others' opinions of the band/their material...if Sloan sounds
like CCR or the Waitresses or George Clinton and the P-Funk All-Stars...at least
it's a DISCUSSION.

My sanity's walking away,

G.