Super Friends ???????!!!!

hey kids,
	so i'm browsing this record store in NYC just looking to see if
maybe by SOME work of God I might find some rare canadian indie find and
what do i come across? a band by the name of Super Friends! i'm pretty
sure they were on TAG and it was a 1996 release. I felt soo friggin'
pissed FOR the Super Friendz. Does anybody know the proticol (sp?)
regarding band names? Do the SFZ have any claim in getting the imposters
to drop their names? i know this shouldn't bother me that much but it'd be
like some band calling themselvs Slown. y'know?
	I can't believe i'm even dwelling on this fact. I must sound so
pathetic. ;)
Ciao,
Julie
Toast Jules, Procrastinator of Articles due on Monday

			     RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire
                             (check out the zine 'Marcus Said "Magazen"')

					             All-around Riotgrrl

	Today's Topic: The Affliction of being attracted
                          to and attracting only musicians! *sigh*