Re: Rick White

>>I thought the whole reason that eric's trip was putting out a
>>compilation album was because they had a four record deal with sub
>>pop. I can't see a band being keen to rerelease material that they
>>already released years ago. Can anyone clear up this sob pop slop?

The band (or at least members of the band) are indeed keen to release this
material, which is why they're doing it.  Sub Pop is not releasing it
because we prefer to concentrate on selling new records by Elevator to Hell
and Broken Girl (and maybe some of the three Eric's Trip albums we did
release).