"Load up on drugs, and kill your friends..." Nirvana, alternate lyrics

Just wondering does anyone out there know what Rick White(I hope I'm
right on this one if I am wrong count me in as being embarrassed) is
singing in Sunlight from "Love Tara".  Also can anyone tell me why Eric's
Trip broke up(Sorry for the ignorance all thanks go to the great[sic]
coverage of Canadian muisc I get here in TexAss)?  I don't really want to
know any gossip about why they parted ways just tell me what they told
the "media".  Thank y'all!!

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.