Re: Back w/ questions

On Wed, 30 Oct 1996, GLEN BOURGEOIS wrote:

> Sorry, I will not post 6 messages today, BTW,
>
> Eric's Trip rarities album: A little bird told me (You can guess...)
> "Right now, (the band is) being lazy..." and "Sub Pop doesn't want to
> carry it, so I guess the band will have to carry it on its own."

I don't know who the "little bird" was, but I know that the album is
completed.  I mean, it's rareties, so the songs are already recorded
obviously, and when I spoke to Dan from Subpop he said he had gotten a
tape of the album from Rick, so I don't know how "lazy" the band can be
about this.  I mean, perhaps the cover art is not finished, or they are
not willing to do interviews, but I wouldn't say hthat that is laziness
or that laziness is the cause for the delay.