Win a Sappy 7"...

...and loads of other Lousy stuff at this address:

http://www.lysator.liu.se/~chief/conlousy.html

Oh yeah, some of you may find it interesting that there's
a Swedish "garage-rock" band called the Nomads that recently
put out a record with 8 covers of Canadian punk/garage-rock
bands like The Ugly Ducklings, The Northwest Company and
The Great Scots. I don't really know much about it, but if
anyone wants some more information, e-mail me and I'll see
what I can do.

Take care,

Magnus

-                            magnus\!/lousy.pp.se                            -
-                http://home1.swipnet.se/~w-16231/lousy.htm                -
- *WIN STUFF!* http://www.lysator.liu.se/~chief/conlousy.html *WIN STUFF!* -