[no subject]

One more thing.  My Sappy column has been replaced by a more broader scoped
column.  The Sappy Unyon thing was too much of an add, so now I'm just
going to chat about Canadian bands in general, chatting about new released
and stuff.

I also have a show on CFUV.  I'm on next on Tuesday Nov.5, from 3-5 pm.
You can probably guess what kind of stuff I play.

I put out my first demo last month too.  Right now Tara White and Julie are
listening to it.  I've come to the decision that it's a piece of crap, but
I'm my worst critic.  I'll tell ya what Tara and Julie have to say, even if
they say it sucks.  Hey, I'm an honest guy.

Kevin Scofield
Victoria