Re: Sloan and 60s music

I can hear a little of the Beach Boy's in Sloan(all thanks to my dads bad
assed oldies collection of vinyl).  I hear some Beatles also.  Then I
just hear Sloan.  I hope that no one thinks that I am dissing Sloan by
saying they sound like the Beach Boys cuz personally I think that they
rock hard core on the sun tan lotion tip.

Straight outta the bowel's of TexAss.  SonofScetchie lives in his
delicate universe.
Only to be bothered by Hockey, guitar's, the few women that he knows, and
his odd
obsession with pudding.