Edgefest 95

Does anyone have a tape of Edgefest III?  I just saw the set list and saw
that they played Same Old Flame and Why  I Didn't Like August 93.  I've
read all the reviews in the past months, and as I was listening to my
rarities tape yesterday and got to thinking, "How often do they play the
rare stuff in concert?"  When I saw them, they didn't play any, but they
only had 45 min.  also just found out they're thinking about a spring US
tour.  Does anyone know anything about this?
Jason