Fw: Re: save the cbc (fwd)

Hi!

I know I'm taking a chance posting this but I think that it is really important.

take care,
Love
alex*..

alexandra                  sarah                          mlynek

       This week:  Square dancing competitions,           ^
        Scoring is based on the following criteria:           ^
        *  Attitude and spirit                        ^
        *  Overall effect, audience appeal, exit           ^
        *  Accuracy & knowledge, responsiveness to caller
        *  Uniformity, style, dress, neatness.

        amlynek\!/interlog.com