Re: sloan on rita

> *There are similar barter programs for other "have not" regions of the
country.
>  As an example, applicants from Quebec can become high ranking
parlimentarians
> and those from Saskatchewan are granted hockey careers. Nobody is quite
sure
> what happens to Manitobans.

Where does Tommy Hunter fit in all of these?
And could we also argue that Free Trade might be good if we get rid of alan
thick, alanis, and paul shaffeur?

I, being a MacLeod, applied for a spoon playing grant and was blatently
refused because Ashley, who was on Geraldo today, already had one.
--
The Cape Breton Music Centre Online            "Ventilator Blues"
Coordinator: Iain MacLeod                       Jagger/Richards/Taylor