moist - wait! this has ec content (fwd)

sorry, this may be a little late for posting but andrea asked me to
forward it cuz she's away right now. enjoy!

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 1996 17:27:52 -0700 (PDT)
From: Andrea Gin <agin\!/unixg.ubc.ca>
To: sloannet\!/bluenose.canadaweb.com
Subject: moist - wait! this has ec content

Jale played in Vancouver at DV8 on Monday as a three piece and even
though i saw this advertised on sloannet when we got there it apparently
was a warners schmooze thing and the people there to see the band were
shuffled upstairs so it was hard to see them...
THey did their own sound (and asked for a hand for managing it :) and
played low key, stripped-down. it was okay, but i like them much better
as a foursome. Lisa C-W requested "Frightened Of" but they said they
couldn't play it :( AND...
okay okay i know it's taboo to mention the "m" word here sometimes but i
thought it was interesting to hear today from one of my friends who went
to the neil young concert last night with moist opening for them that
moist played a cover of MJ's "Billie Jean", which i think i heard on
sloannet is the same thing  the one and only
Sloan did a mere week and a half ago in Victoria. Coincidence? Hmmm...
-andrea