New Thrush Hermit album

hey kidz,

	so guess what? I was going through all the mail that record labels
send me for the magazine I write for here and guess what I got from
Elektra?!
	THE NEW THRUSH HERMIT release!
ok so here's a bit of the skinny on it (I haven't gotten time to listen
to most of it)
	it does kick ass. it's called "Sweet Homewrecker" and as someone
stated before it doesn't come out until like Feb. 11.
but i'll review it soon after i get a good listen to it.

hope this isn't TOO much of a teaser ( I know the Sloan Reviews we're
driving me batty because it wasn't released yet and I didn't have a
promo copy.)

Ciao,
Julie

Snazzy Jules, snappy dresser--crazy person

            RAWK Journalist Extrodinaire (and now indie label monger!)
                             (check out the zine 'Marcus Said "Magazen"')

					             All-around Riotgrrl

	  Today's Topic: My Feature Article Prof.. is the anti-christ.