Re: "'can you help me out?'

I have this on tape as well :>  It was an appearance on the Wedge on
MuchMusic...with Chris Murphy on drums...they played the Super Friendz
theme song..it wuz pretty cool...I love the Super Friendz..but seeing as
I'm underage till Dec 3rd I'm going to miss like the best shows of the
year...the played Birdland the other night. :<  Well anyways....the 3 of
them sang the line paper back writer on MM while Chris sat in their cool
50's style car they rode in on because they mentioned something about
purchasing a lemon van from someone in Dartmouth...woo hoo I'm from
here.  Well I hope I was some to you.

	Victor
	:>