I'm New!!

Hey, what's up everyone??
  I'm new to this so I just thought I would tell you guys that I'm here!!
Oh yeah my name is TONI (18 yr.old girl), so if you're gonna right
anything back to me PLEASE don't put RON (thanks!!)
  Anyways I'm a huge Sloan, Superfriendz, THrush Hermit etc.. fan.
I actually had thwe chance to meet some of the guys from Sloan and it was
pretty cool, 'cause it was on my birthday (thought let you know!!). It
was after they played a show at the HMV at the mall.
Anyways I'm from Windsor and does anyone know if the 'friendz will be
coming here??
                                        get back TONI