Re: "'can you help me out?'

hey everyone :)

>First, the Super Friendz.  In addition to weird moods, i've been having odd
>flashbacks.  The one that is bugging me the most has to do with the Super
>Friendz.  i keep hearing in my head the original 3 singing in "harmony" (and
>i use that term loosely ;) ), a cappella, in a round style, the phrase
>"paper back writer".  i think the progression is Drew -> Matt -> Charles.  i
>need to know where this is from!  i'm pretty certain that  it's from some
>interview from the tele... YTV News, MuchEast, Fax.....  If anybody out
>there knows what i'm talking about (and i know i have this on tape
>somewhere, except the tapes are far, far away w/ the tv and vcr), please
>tell meeeeee!!!!

I do believe that the infamous "Paperback Writer" sessions took place
outside the MuchMusic environment shortly after the Superfriendz (along
with TC on les tambours) rawked the Wedge with their theme song, complete
with makeup and karate chops and Sook-Yin Lee calling them 'Sloan'by
accident, and Andrew driving their convertable and forgetting Chris as he
drove off down Queen Street. :)

>p.s. anyone in Ottawa know why Plumtree aren't coming anymore?  :'(
> (although, it never made sense why they would come here in the first place,
>when they all have school....)

*SAdly, 2 Steps Above (the Factory of ottawa!) is no longer, (this is a
very bad thing), and thus no p.tree/cool b.h./m.hat show can go on. :( :(
i guess i can forget about seeing live bands in ottawa for the next
freakin year.

talk to y'all later

love,tara
die,calculus