"'can you help me out?'

she said, 'i'm a little lost tonight'" :)

hey sloannetters!  i have two questions:  one dealing with the Super
Friendz, and the other dealing with Sloan.

First, the Super Friendz.  In addition to weird moods, i've been having odd
flashbacks.  The one that is bugging me the most has to do with the Super
Friendz.  i keep hearing in my head the original 3 singing in "harmony" (and
i use that term loosely ;) ), a cappella, in a round style, the phrase
"paper back writer".  i think the progression is Drew -> Matt -> Charles.  i
need to know where this is from!  i'm pretty certain that  it's from some
interview from the tele... YTV News, MuchEast, Fax.....  If anybody out
there knows what i'm talking about (and i know i have this on tape
somewhere, except the tapes are far, far away w/ the tv and vcr), please
tell meeeeee!!!!

Next, the Sloan.  (or is it *thee* Sloan?  or Slooooan! or..)  Anybody out
there win, or know of someone who won, an autographed copy of _OCTA_ via YTV
News???   Please contact me privately.

Thank you very much :)  Have a good weekend, y'all :) :) :)

                    ...sizzle teen <NISHITC\!/tc.gc.ca>

p.s. anyone in Ottawa know why Plumtree aren't coming anymore?  :'(
 (although, it never made sense why they would come here in the first place,
when they all have school....)