Re: "Dokanto ippatsu tsubushite hajimaru..." Ultra Bide

On Thu, 24 Oct 1996, Drink Pepsi wrote

> .... and I live in the "supposed" live music
> capital of the world Austin TexAss.] damn I miss my good ole' days
> haunting the streets of Vancouver)

Hi drink...or how 'bout just cola boy

Have you heard of an Austin band called Silver Scooter? I have this
mail-order catalog from Jigsaw Records based in Denton, Texas which
carries a couple of their 7"'s. Apparently, Silver Scooter cover an Eric's
Trip song on one of their 7"'s. At least there's a couple of you
cow-folks turned on to the east coast music scene in Canada!

Mike