rita & friends

Hi Kids!

Man, was anyone else disappointed with the way last night's show was set
up? Why does some low-talent, 80s hair farmer get THREE songs and our
beloved shaggy hairs get only one? Where is the justice? And to continue
my rampage, did their song seem a few beats faster than in previous
incarnations? It almost seemed like Pat couldn't keep the words up to the
incredible tempo Andrew set. Hmmm...maybe it's just me. Hope you all set
your VCRs because I doubt they'll be on public TV again for a while.
And Jason of Calgary's beloved KISS tour shirt was not worn by Chris as
hoped. Maybe that's why they only got one song.

Freezingly yours in the vast wasteland that is Alberta,

karen