Hercules Info:

This is from Brendan.
He, once again, can't post to the list.

> the THRUSH HERMIT guy will be recording the champs on the hermit
> eight-track recorder real soon...  hot new hfx band HERCULES are
> doing some openers for SUPER FRIENDZ and ZUMPANO in moncton and
> fredericton this week...

State Champs aren't the only ones getting to record in Hermit studios..
There will be no Moncton show.. BUT there IS a show in Fredricton on
Saturday.. w/ Zumpano, Superfriendz, Steaming Toolie and Hercules..
I hope Mr. Jon Bartlett can fill in the rest of the details, cause that's
all I know about that show.
Also, for any of those interested.. Hercules are gonna be playing at
the TUNS T-Room this FRIDAY night 10-1.. cover is only $2.. please drop
by and help us make it to Fredricton.. if anyone wants to hear more..
mail me.
Brendan.