Re: Broken Girl CD

Sappy is out of the Broken Girl CD (spoke to Julie today)
there are still a few left at Sub Pop in Seattle via mail order
1-800-subpop-1 is the number
the cost is US$13.00 + US$4.00 for shipping.
I hope this answers some of your questions.

france
oh and julie _does_ speak french now the thread can R.I.P.