MARCH AND FIGHT

yes children, master brendan is correct.  this weekend is a weekend
of rock.  and if you are not in haltown on friday, maybe you'll be in
  SACKVILLE where steaming toolie will team up with smiley at
ducky's.  cover is $3.  saturday night is family fun night at rye's
deli.  Zumpano, the Superfriendz, Hercules and the toolie will be
rocking the kids for $5 starting around 8:30 pm.  if you're in the
area, come out.  for more info call me (506)459-1313.  i must be
crazy to post my number, considering some of the lunatics
around.....rock steady, jon
"I LOVE my moustache." - the tick