Re: adventures in toronto

Hi!

>I saw that video yesterday too.  I especially like the end where they copy
>that Rolling Stones video, the one for that song off of the last album with
>the word Love in it, by having the superfriendz appear to be as big as the
>buildings and rockin' out in the middle of the city.  But the models are
>noticeably absent from the superfriendz video ;)  Does anyone know who
>directed it?

I just realized that Bruce Macdonald probably directed that video.  Oops :)

a little bit embarrassed,
Alex*..

alexandra                  sarah                          mlynek

       This week:  Square dancing competitions,           ^
        Scoring is based on the following criteria:           ^
        *  Attitude and spirit                        ^
        *  Overall effect, audience appeal, exit           ^
        *  Accuracy & knowledge, responsiveness to caller
        *  Uniformity, style, dress, neatness.

        amlynek\!/interlog.com