Re: cents etc.

>2- Can any one tell me about any new Six Finger Sattelite releases?
>  I have two of their albums and I caught this Road Island band at
>  the pop explosion three years ago. They sound like a pscycotic elvis singing
>  with a disco drummed, a fat ass groovin' bass player and a mad man
>  with a guitar and a computer thingie'. they'r great.

The new record "Paranormalized," came out in August.  It was recorded at the
band's own studio in Pawtucket, Rhode Island.  It's a little less rock than
"Severe Exposure," but not as weird as "Machine Cuisine," or as ambient as
the Load record.  They are currently on tour with Trans Am, and hope to get
back to the Maritimes soon.