(drum roll) and the winner is...!!!!!!

hi kiddies :)

carol was simple flooded with all your super intelligent/very entertaining
hours about some of them but anyways, only one person can win.
congratulations go to heather m., i guess since she's one half of the
official sloan site it's only fitting that she should be up on her e.c.
knowledge. of course, everyone who entered is a winner, which would make
everyone who didn't, a loser i guess ;)

carol will be posting the answers to the quiz along with her own special
commentary so keep your eyes peeled :)

watch out for the East Coast Name Game part II, scheduled for the next time
sloan net gets so crappy we can't bear to turn on our computers ;) hee hee!
:)

love always,

-=- D'Arcy -=-

ps -- person from "filler" can you please email me. thanks.